2015 saw the publication of several works ranging from articles on cultural geography to storytelling with mobile media. Please click on the links to view the articles. Also, below are forthcoming articles that will be published in 2016.
- New articles in 2015:
- “Stories, Spaces, and Bodies: The Production of Embodied Space Through Mobile Media Storytelling.” Communication Research and Practice 1, no. 2 (2015): 101-116.
- “Infrastructures of Mobile Social Media.” Social Media + Society 1, no. 1 (2015): 1-2.
- “The Materiality of Locative Media: On the Invisible Infrastructure of Mobile Networks.” Theories of the Mobile Internet: Materialities and Imaginaries. Ed. Andrew Herman, Jan Hadlaw, and Thom Swiss. New York: Routledge, 2015: 45-59.
- “Map Interfaces and the Production of Locative Media Spaces.” Locative Media. Ed. Rowan Wilken and Gerard Goggin. New York: Routledge, 2015: 83-93.
- Forthcoming in 2016:
- My edited collection, Foundations of Mobile Media Studies, will be published!
- “Surveillance from the Middle” will be out with a special issue of Media Fields.
- “Objects as Audience: Phenomenologies of Vibrant Virtuality in GPS Art” is in press with the Leonardo Electronic Almanac.